Although some of the hotels in Copenhagen are quite high-priced, they usually offers week-end and summer discount. Besides, there are still choices of hotels which offers different price. It depends on how much budget you would like to spend. The following are 5 most popular hotel in Copenhagen with different price :
|Walking Street, The most-tourist-visited street in Copenhagen|
- Danhostel Copenhagen City ( in Central Copenhagen ). This hotel boasts of beautiful interior furnishings and sleekly-styled rooms. Many of them have superb views over the city. Facilities include an internet cafe comfortable TV lounge, laundry, and large kitchen. It is on H.C. Andersens Boulevard 50, 1553. Telephone 33-188 332. Price under 600 Dkr.
- Hotel Fox ( in Central Copenhagen ). Fashioned by a group of graphic designer, street artists and illustrators, Hotel Fox has become one of the most unusual hotel in Copenhagen. The off-the-wall creations range from the ultra-minimalist (floor-to-ceiling white formica) to the fantastical ( walls covered in outlandish murals). It is on Jarmers Plads 3, 1551. Telephone 33-957 755. Price between 600 – 1,000 Dkr.
- Ibsens ( in Central Copenhagen ). Designed with a classic French-style apartment building, this boutique hotel has individually-styled rooms ranging from modern Scandinavian to classical Englsih, though all are modestly decorated. Ibsens is located in a narrow cafe-lined street close to Nansensgarde. Its address is Verdersgade 23, 1363. Telephone 33-131 913. Price between 1,000 – 1,500 Dkr.
- Radisson ASA Royal Hotel ( in Central Copenhagen ). Designed in 1960 by Arne Jacobsen, including Swan and Egg chairs, a spiral staircase, and anodized doorknobs, this beautiful hotel offers comfortable rooms with internet access. The address is Hammerichsgade1, 1611. Telephone 33- 426 300. Price between 1,500 – 2,000 Dkr.
- Hotel d”Angleterre. ( in Central Copenhagen ). Located just very close the queen’s official residence, this 250 year running in business hotel has become one of the most respected hotels in Copenhagen and remained the choice for visiting dignitaries. The rooms are very large, classic in decor, and filled with satisfying amenity. It is on Kongens Nytorv 34, 1022. Telephone 33-120 095. Price above 2,000 Dkr.