There are a lot of places you can see in Rome, here are seven most popular of them:
- MARCO AURELIO : 35 A Via Marco Aurelio. This wonderful shopping attraction is just five minutes walk from the Coloseum. It provides you with a wonderful collection of Italian hand-crafted products. It also offers a wide range of leather goods, 18 k gold jewelry and cameos, stationery and wine. Its beautiful selection of hand-made mosaics has been sculpted from semi-precious stones and exquisite Venetian glass.
- LA RINASCENTE : GALLERIA A. Sordi. This magnificent redesigned La Rinascente provides the ultimate in exclusive shopping leisure. It offers the most prestigious name brands in men and women’s wear. La Rinascentealso carries a wide selection of cosmetics, under-garments and fashion accessories.
- LA RINASCENTE : Piazza Fiume. La Rinascente offers the most prestigious name brands in men and women’s wear. It also carries a perfect mix and wide variety of high quality cosmetics and house ware. Designed for the beauty of contemporary woman, La Rinascente in Piazza Fiume has an entire floor devoted to perfumes, accessories and the brands in the fashion world. Be sure to take a break and visit the gourmet area which features famous De Santis sandwiches.
- LA BOTTE : 133 Via Sistina. This famous restaurant is located in the center of Rome, where Italian cuisine and tradition come together in a familiar, warm and cozy atmosphere. Visitors from all over the world are welcomed every day with homemade pasta, meat, pizza and desserts, and a glass of wine.
- LA TERMEDEL COLOSSEO : 13 A Via del Cardello. This artistic restaurant provides you with traditional and new and unique cuisine. Well-known for its collection of wine and tailored by impeccable service from the staff has made this restaurant an ideal place for lunch and dinner.
- L’OLIMPO : 23 Piazza Barberini. This beautiful rooftop restaurant is situated in the heart of the Eternal City in the hotel Bernini Bristol. From its height it ensures one of the most exclusive and breathtaking views of Rome, offering both inside and outside dining on the panoramic terrace. The seasonal menu offers the very best of Mediterranean cuisine, Roman delicacies and daily market specials. The attentive and warm service along with the wide selection of wine by the bottle or glass will complete this unforgettable dining experience. Music and entertainment is offered every evening. Special Menu offers are available at lunch time.
- OPERA : 48 Via Paola. Situated at Castel Sant’Angelo, next door to the Pope’s residence, this beautiful restaurant is perched in a truly spectacular setting, built on two floors where one can dine in different rooms. The famous Opera wine cellars, carved in volcanic rock, feature wines from all over Italy. Typical and innovative cuisine is prepared with seasonal and fresh ingredients, chosen with great care by the chef. Opera is one of the few restaurants in Rome where you can taste a real Italian style pizza made in a wood oven.