The modern town adjoin the site of medieval Oslo, which was founded in the 11th century. Today Oslo is considered one of the finest cities of northern Europe, with broad streets, beautiful gardens and majestic buildings. It is also the hub of Norway's railway system and steamship lines, and the country's most important maritime city. The approach and departure within Oslo Fjord affords cruise ship passengers a wonderful opportunity to view the natural scenery as well as little villages, historic Oscarborg Fort and of course, the environs of Oslo itself.
Topics Related To Norway
- Norway Travel Information
- Six Cheap Restaurants in Norway.
- Norway Fjords Tours
- Concise Oslo Guide
- Oslo's Cultural Tours
- Nine Easy-To-Find Internet Cafe in Oslo
- Four Money-Saving Dining in Oslo
- Nine Guided Oslo Summer Sightseeing
- Eight Nightclubs Worth Visiting in Oslo
- Top Five Oslo Hotels
- Top Ten Places To Visit in Oslo, Norway
- The Vikings
- The Five Minute History of Oslo, Norway
- Oslo's Beauty and Geography